Friday, December 4, 2020

My Future Modern Mesopotamian Astrological System


My Future Modern Mesopotamian Astrological System



Sidereal Zodiac (Fagan-Bradley version)

 

Zodiac Sign interpretations based on Babylonian Star-lore along with the Mesopotamian names


Multidimensional - Ecliptic longitude, Declination, Parans


Major Aspects - Conjunction, Opposition, Trine, Square, Sextile


Luminaries, Planets, Angles, Dwarf Planets/candidates

  

Heliocentric Planetary Nodes 



additional and not part of regular reading:


Minor Aspects


Fixed Stars - Ecliptic conjunctions, Right Ascension conjunction,oppositions, and parans only


Asteroids


Centaurs


Midpoints


Geocentric Planetary Nodes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Divergent Astrology (21st Century Multidimensional Astrology) - The Way I Do Astrology

 The Way I do Astrology I have been studying Astrology since end of June of 1998.  My interest in Astrology as a psychological tool was insp...